Winter Dry Skin Routine + Beautycounter
My Winter Skincare Routine - Sharing my lineup of Beautycounter products that I'm totally loving these days, to combat this ultra-dry Las Vegas Winter!
- Nourishing Cream Cleanser - This cleanser is super hydrating with coconut oil and aloe, I use this day and night right now. Tim is a huge fan too - it's unscented and great for guys!
- No. 1 Brightening Facial Oil - Of our 3 facial oils, this is currently my go-to. I like to add a few drops of this oil to my daily moisturizer. I also add to any foundation I might be using, I tend to like a little more sheer and shimmery texture.
- Rejuvenating Eye Cream - I use this eye cream from our anti-aging line all around my eye, it contains Vitamin C, wild algae and caffeine, which helps with puffiness. This eye cream is one of my absolute staples, and I can see how it's helped with dark circles!
"I'm only 30 minutes in with this eye cream, but WOW!" - James
- Cleansing Balm - I'm using this nightly as an overnight, super-hydrating mask. I've been having some issues with rosacea on my cheeks, and the balm is very calming. You can use this product as it suggests, the oil cleansing method (apply and then gently wipe off with a warm cloth), an overnight mask / moisturizer, on tough spots like heels or cuticles, or even as a cheek highlighter.
- No. 1 Brightening Mask - Of our 3 masks, the No. 1 mask is my favorite right now! I wake up the day after I use it, and it's like I had a facial. As you can see in the photo above, you can do the full face mask, or just spot treat some areas that need a little extra love.
Interested in a Beautycounter skincare consultation? Message me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Beautycounter products are safe, effective and free from over 1,500 harmful ingredients.